Thursday, June 14, 2007

*drool*

So I went out to dinner with The Guys last night and then we went to the pub for one drink. I always figured I was pretty good at math, but last night I realized I apparently do not know that 1 does not equal 4. So I had 4 drinks and stayed up until 2:30. Then I got up at 6:30 to go to work and teach trigonometric identities. Even though I do not, as you may recall, know math.

Another interesting discovery: Pepsi One for breakfast + teaching trig identities = awake and feeling fine. Airbear's discovery: sleeping in until 12 because of hangover = headache all day. Ha.

Anyway I worked 8:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. today and I am tiard. More updates next week while I am down in California and bored at night without any hooligans to hang out with.

Good night!

No comments: