No-Spend Days: 18
No Eating Out Days: 24
Extra Income: $138.08 ($122.70 from surveys (yes, really! Included the price of 2 movie tickets), $3 from a rebate, and $12.38 interest)
Progress Toward Savings Goal: 18.40%
Retirement Savings: $713.00
“Healthy” Days (eating well or working out): 4
Books Finished: 4
Times Flossed: 6
Progress on 2009 Goals:
- Still paying off that rewards card every month
- kept my credit union savings/checking account balances above $750 in each account to take advantage of the special rate – monthly goal MET!
- met all of the monthly requirements for my Checking ++ account – monthly goal MET!
- put my entire tax return into savings (my 2009 Roth, actually) – annual goal MET!
- added an extra lump sum along with the tax return to put $500 into the 2009 Roth. A good start to this year’s portion of my 2009 contributions, but still a long ways to go before April 15!
- started my gifts fund and the tuition fund for my nieces and nephews
- continued contributing to my SIMPLE IRA (w/matching) – monthly goal MET!
- kept my “Little EF” above $1,000 – monthly goal MET!
- continued contributing to my “Big EF”
- continued contributing to the Wedding Fund
- continued posting on the No-/Controlled-Spend thread
- FAIL on the “try to fit in at least two workouts per week” goal again – only once per week (yikes), but so far I’m off to a much better start at this in March – just wait and see!
- did very well staying positive and energized (and busy!) at work. It was a little slower, so hopefully it will pick up.
- still doing well in my first special ed class (100% on all assignments so far), but we’ll see how I make it through this (*coughstupidcough*) group project to finish out the semester
- used all three of my “backup” credit cards for something small, since I forgot to take care of this goal in January. Paid off two of them immediately, but had to wait to get bank info set up on the third (annoying!). Anyway, should be taken care of shortly, so I’ll count this as a goal met!continued doing a ton of surveys and, as you can see, got to cash out quite a few this month. That definitely helps with the motivation!
- I again followed through on my “send at least one card to each of my grandmothers” goal, with a few more to boot. Monthly goal MET!