No-Spend Days: 25
No Eating Out Days: 26
Extra Income: $205.47 ($107.30 from surveys, $50 from my chase card, and $48.17 interest)
Progress Toward Savings Goal: 25.43%
Retirement Savings: $207.74
“Healthy” Days (eating well or working out): 17.5 (WAY better!)
Books Finished: 0 (Although I did read all but 2 chapters of a couple of school books; I just don’t want to finish them because they were terrible, so I can’t count them!)
Times Flossed: 6
Progress on 2009 Goals:
- Still paying off that rewards card every month
- kept my credit union savings/checking account balances above $750 in each account to take advantage of the special rate – monthly goal MET!
- met all of the monthly requirements for my Checking ++ account – monthly goal MET!
- Filled the tuition fund for my nieces and nephews, and contributed more to the gift fund in advance of Gift Month (i.e., late April/early May) – goal MET!
- continued contributing to my SIMPLE IRA (w/matching) – monthly goal MET!
- kept my “Little EF” above $1,000 – monthly goal MET!
- continued contributing to my “Big EF”
- continued contributing to the Wedding Fund
- used my (previously-filled) eye-care fund, and it was even less than I expected. Bonus! Also decided I don’t need the professional development fund, since I figure the special ed classes are enough professional development for one year ;)
- continued posting on the No-/Controlled-Spend thread
- kicked butt on the working out goal! Even made up for a little of the slacking off the past two months :)
- my performance evaluation at work was excellent ;)
- checked my credit report – no inaccuracies, and looking great! Annual goal MET!
- did very well staying positive and energized (and busy!) at work. It was still a little slower, so hopefully it will pick up. But we were in the black, so hooray for that!
- ended up getting a 4.0 in my first special ed class – yay!
- continued doing a ton of surveys and earned enough in amazon cards to get a new workout program :)
- I again followed through on my “send at least one card to each of my grandmothers” goal, and in fact I sent April’s cards at the end of March too, to get there before Easter. Monthly goal MET!