Anyway, here goes:
No-Spend Days: 19
No Eating Out Days: 22
Extra Income: $ 195.73 ($45 from surveys, $50 from amazon card, $40 for rx transfer, $50 from being right, & $10.73 interest)
Progress Toward Savings Goal: 64.24%
Retirement Savings: $1196.20
“Healthy” Days (eating well or working out): 6.5
Books Finished: 2 (including that long boring one, finally!)
Times Flossed: 7
Progress on 2009 Goals:
- have kept my amazon.com card paid off each month – monthly goal MET!
- kept my credit union savings/checking account balances above $750 in each account to take advantage of the special rate – monthly goal MET!
- met all of the monthly requirements for my Checking ++ account – monthly goal MET!
- I got an offer in the mail from one of my “bonus banks” that if I made 3 debit card transactions they’d give me another $10 bonus. I did the transactions this month and should get the bonus mid-September. Sweet!
- I put my first $1000 toward my 2009 Roth contributions!
- continued contributing to my SIMPLE IRA (w/matching) – monthly goal MET!
- have continued to contribute little amounts to my vacations/gifts funds, and have not spent money on those two things without saving it first – monthly goal MET!
- kept my “Little EF” above $1,000
- continued contributing to my “Big EF”
- have put a few extra dollars into my “Laser Eye Surgery Fund”… it’s not much, but at least it’s started!
- continued to post on the No-/Controlled-Spend thread – did much, much better than July. I can safely say I’m back on the wagon!
- more dancing! Plus I worked out a fall schedule that will include dancing three (!) times a week!
- did better staying positive at work – ended up being a busy month for enrollments and had a good time “racing” with those. Am hoping to keep it up in September!
- registered for the exam (WEST-E, now, no longer Praxis, although that hardly matters) that I need to pass for adding a middle school math endorsement to my teaching certificate – taking the test mid-September.
- did better with surveys this month, and got a nice handful of rewards from several of the companies. That’s some nice motivation!
- did pretty well being patient this month!
- not as good on the “staying connected” goal this month – will get better throughout the fall as there are lots of cards to send, and when I’m sending birthday cards to others I can remind myself to reach out to my little grandma, too :)
- Bonus goal – I even identified some 2010 financial goals already! Go me!