But anyway, that wasn't what I meant (although it is funny), I meant taking forever to get something done, namely my.........September Redux!
No-Spend Days: 19
No Eating Out Days: 23
Extra Income: $85.89 ($13 from surveys, $25 from rx transfer, $10 from bank offer & $37.89 interest)
Progress Toward Savings Goal: 74.59%
Retirement Savings: $195.60
“Healthy” Days (eating well or working out): 11 (!)
Books Finished: 2
Times Flossed: 6
Progress on 2009 Goals:
- have kept my amazon.com card paid off each month – monthly goal MET!
- kept my credit union savings/checking account balances above $750 in each account to take advantage of the special rate – monthly goal MET!
- met all of the monthly requirements for my Checking ++ account – monthly goal MET!
- I got the $10 from one of my “bonus banks” for making 3 debit card transactions. $10 free, yay!
- continued contributing to my SIMPLE IRA (w/matching) – monthly goal MET!
- have continued to contribute little amounts to my vacations/gifts funds, and have not spent money on those two things without saving it first – monthly goal MET!
- kept my “Little EF” above $1,000
- continued contributing to my “Big EF”
- continued to post on the No-/Controlled-Spend thread
- realized I really am going to have to start on that laptop fund soon.. now the battery’s fried, and the screen keeps getting more vertical lines from where it’s dying (I’m up to 26 vertical lines at last count), but I can put up with both for awhile longer. It’s almost always plugged in anyway. Maybe Santa *cough*Airbear*cough* will help me in the laptop parts department this year. It just seems silly to buy a new laptop when this one is still really good, but laptops are getting so cheap now that they’re less expensive than replacing the parts!
- more dancing! I did only end up dancing two nights a week, because a lot of work commitments and other things kept popping up on Thursday nights, but still up from previous months! And Airbear seems to have really enjoyed the waltzing lessons so we’ll be signing up for Waltz 2 :)
- things were quiet at work but managed to stay positive and work on a lot of side projects
- screwed up on the exam for adding a middle school math endorsement to my teaching certificate – was supposed to take the test, but in the middle of helping Levi move out of her slug-infested (I am not making that up) slum apartment I totally forgot about the test on the day I was supposed to go take it. What an idiot! That was a boneheaded move. But I have re-registered – unfortunately the next test I can take isn’t until January. Gah! Won’t be able to finish that goal this year. Darn it!
- did better with surveys this month, and even got to refer some people! Yay!
- did pretty well being patient this month ;)
- did better with staying connected, too – sent a card to grandma for no reason, as well as some well wishes for friends going through difficulties. (And I’m off to a great start with this one for October, too!)
And just think, now you only have to wait a couple weeks for the next redux! Ha ha!