Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update

You may have noticed a bit of a culling has occurred around here. I haven't been posting much because things have been nuts at work and getting ready for the big move, and plus I just haven't really been in the mood to blog about my cooking adventures lately. To be quite honest, I haven't been having many such adventures lately. We've been trying to eat up all those meals so we have fewer things to move. (I also went through my books and tried to find some I could get rid of or sell back. Out of 13 bookshelves, I found 3 books I could part with. Ha. Oops.)

Anyway, I'm going to broaden my blogging scope a bit to include more than "pizza." The title of my blog, since it is clearly very catchy, will stay the same--you can just think of "pizza" as a broader metaphorical term, symbolizing all the relevant goings on in the world of nitza. And really, if you're looking for a juicy metaphor to represent Things of Importance, nothing beats pizza.

Except maybe "nachos," and that doesn't rhyme. Oh, and don't worry, I left the posts w/recipes ;)

No comments: