Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Whole New Year.... Fulla Billz

So I made my new bill chart for 2008 - exciting news only to the most compulsive of us, really. I was going to give another one of those big updates, but since I've been totaling things mid-month, my progress since 12/16 is not really all that huge, and I want to wait until 1/16 to update it so that a) it shows a consistent amount of time worth of progress and b) so the total looks bigger ;)

But I did go through and write down my current balances on everything (including my few assets) so that when I get to January 1 (or 2, as the case may be) of 200-NINE, I can see what huge strides I made this year! I would compare myself to January 1, 2007, but my online credit card statements don't go back that far and it's too much of a pain in the butt to figure it out :)

No comments: