No-Spend Days: 18
No Eating Out Days: 24
Extra Income: $120.35 ($30.30 from surveys, $50 cash back from Chase, and $40.05 from interest)
Progress Toward Savings Goal: 94.31%
Retirement Savings: $202.18
“Healthy” Days (eating well or working out): Gave myself the month off ;)
Books Finished: 2
Times Flossed: 3
Progress on 2009 Goals:
- have kept my amazon.com card paid off each month – monthly goal MET!
- kept my credit union savings/checking account balances above $750 in each account to take advantage of the special rate – monthly goal MET!
- met all of the monthly requirements for my Checking ++ account – monthly goal MET!
- continued contributing to my SIMPLE IRA (w/matching) – monthly goal MET! In fact, I contributed a little over $2,500 over the course of this year. Nice!
- I did not max out my 2009 Roth, but I got halfway there, and added the second half to my goals for 2010. All in all I did contribute $5k to my Roth account this year, though, so that proves that I can do it within one year!
- have continued to contribute little amounts to my vacations/gifts funds, and have not spent money on those two things without saving it first – monthly goal MET!
- kept my “Little EF” above $1,000 (although just barely – December was a stretch!) – goal MET!
- began the process of rebuilding my “big EF” ;)
- continued to post on the No-/Controlled-Spend thread – annual goal MET!
- not quite there yet on the positive net worth (including school loan debt) goal, since I wiped out savings with the wedding deposits. But still pretty close, considering the size of that school loan debt! Will have to keep working on this in 2010.
- spent December being fat and lazy. Will worry about getting off my butt in January ;) All in all I think I was in better shape for most of 2009, and that was the point of this goal, so I’m feeling good about it. Feeling fat, at the moment, but good. ;) So I’m going to go ahead and say annual goal MET!
- definitely stayed positive at work this month – between the two roles, things have been busy and exciting, and I am looking forward to January! Annual goal MET!
- Am scheduled to take the middle school math endorsement assessment in just one week. Obviously won’t be able to finish the other requirements to fully get the endorsement, because the test got pushed back so far, but I’m halfway there, and will also be starting classes for my special ed endorsement on Monday, too. Bigger achievements than expected!
- continued doing lots of surveys while I can (I am predicting that I will not have as much time for these once class starts… but I do want to try to keep doing them and making some extra money). Overall, I made $244.51 from surveys this year. Not bad! Annual goal MET!
- tried to be patient and encouraging throughout the holiday madness :)
- kept in better touch with my grandmothers (both of them) and have already filled out all of my Christmas thank you cards. (My mom is proud of me, I know!). I think I did well with this goal this year, and plan to continue. Annual goal MET!