No-Spend Days: 222 (!!!)
No Eating Out Days: 290 (!!!)
Extra Income: $1,123.99 ($244.51 from surveys, $250 cash back from Chase, $210 from bank offers, $30.21 in rebates, $50 from being right, $160 from transferring prescriptions, and $179.27 interest)
Progress Toward Savings Goal: 94.31%
Retirement Savings: $7507.54 (really!)
“Healthy” Days (eating well or working out): 86.5 (ha ha)
Books Finished: 28
Times Flossed: at least 48 (somehow I missed October?)
Letters/Cards/Contacts: at least 43 (October again – what was up with me that month?)
Progress on 2009 Goals:
- All in all, I met 27 of my 35 goals. Wowza!
- 8 goals did not get fully met during this calendar year:
- “Save $250 and start an ING account to get the referral bonus” – I kept finding other bank offers that were paying more than this one, and so I never got around to it! I will put it on the list for 2010 and see if the offer is still available. There’s another one from Wells Fargo on the coffee table as I type this.. so we’ll see! Banks just can’t get enough of me ;)
- “Max out my 2009 Roth by April 15, 2010” – and actually, I’ve got 4 more months to keep working on this one. But technically it didn’t get done in 2009 so I wanted to be honest!
- “Big Emergency Fund to $5000” – it got pretty high but then I spent it on wedding deposits. This will be an ongoing goal, and it won’t break my heart if it doesn’t happen within a year. It’s just what I’d like to see the EF at.
- “Laser Eye Surgery Fund – get $2000 into the fund before the surgery, and then do the 18-month interest free financing while the money’s in a high yield savings account” – haven’t even started this yet, lol. May have to wait til after the wedding!
laptop/car replacement funds and a dream house fund, when possible (goal amounts $5000, $10000)" – same here!
- “Get to a positive net worth – including student loan debt” – not there yet, but getting closer!
- “Take the middle school math praxis” – scheduled for January 9, 2010
- “Take care of other requirements to add middle school math to teaching certificate” – for obvious reasons, will have to wait until after January 9, 2010 ;)