Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving and Black Friday Eve

Today was Turkey Day, and it was full of delicious food. We even had mashed potatoes with real butter, and stuffing with the crunchy bits on top. Mmm, do I heart the crunchy bits. I carbo-loaded like you wouldn't believe. Well, maybe you would, if you are reading this through a tryptophan-induced coma like everyone else in America. (My blog is very popular.)

Tomorrow is Black Friday, and mom, LaRue, Gary and I are getting up early to go shopping. I made a list of the people I am buying gifts for this year, and ideas for them so that I don't buy a bunch of random, useless shit just because it is ONLY $x.99!!! There isn't really anything on mega-sale that I am looking for anyway--all Airbear's electronic shizz doesn't really ever go on sale, and I don't have kids to buy for so the toys are a moot point. LaRue will be buying a bunch of clothing-type gifts for herself, so I will have to watch out that I do not fall into that trap, but otherwise I think I will do well.

We shall see ;)

P.S. Gobble, gobble, gobble!

No comments: