Monday, September 3, 2007

New Adventures

This will be a very short p0ast, because I am going to try to go to bed early tonight. Tomorrow I begin my New and Improved gig as campus manager of the *Seattle* campus (which of course is much nicer than the 23-mile-away Issaquah campus) of my school. It will be much busier (about 3x), but more profitable and just a lot closer to home. That alone makes it, as my friend Eric Cartman would say, super sweet.

That being said, my "four day weekend" included one full day of working (for free) to try and get ready for the new school year, one full day of attending Puritannica's wedding, and several hours of cleaning and laundry. I am tiard, and will be at work approximately 12 hours tomorrow. So rest is necessary.

Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments: